Control and Traceability at Every Step
As part of ISO 9001 compliance, JC Grand maintains an extensive quality system, and associated quality manual, which influences every aspect of our operation. The quality system is fully integrated with JC Grand's SAP R3 operations management software, and include provisions for:
- Part Revision Management and Control
- Material Purchasing
- Supplier Audit and Compliance
- Full Production Lot Traceability
- Process Capability and Control
- Lot Acceptance Sampling and Inspection
- Laboratory Test Control
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Non-Conforming Material & Corrective Action
- Storage, Packaging, & Shipping
- Long Term Records Control
- Data Integrity and Security
Records of final part inspection and approval, as well as physical keeping samples, are kept for every production lot. Customers can obtain copies of the part inspection records upon request. JC Grand is one of a few fastener suppliers with an A2LA accredited ISO 17025 compliant quality inspection lab.
All new part production follows a formal Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), which was originally introduced in the auto industry, but is nevertheless a generally useful process for ensuring our production workflow can capably and consistently meet all customer requirements. We can also provide PPAP Level III documentation upon request.
Anything we can do to improve your confidence in the quality of our parts and services, please don't hesitate to let us know.